Wednesday 7 June 2017

Stampotique Microscopic Porthole


I cut a chipboard circle and a smaller size with the centre cut out to form the porthole
adhered plastic pearls, covered with DecoArt White Media Gesso, once dry applied Texture sand and allowed to dry

Applied DecoArt Media Acyrlic Quinacridone Gold, with washes of Burnt Umber and Carbon Black
dry brushed with a mix of DecoArt Media Metallic Silver and Gold to highlight.

I stamped the fabulous new Microscopic from France Papillon and cut out, I then stamped the following and cut out and arranged and overlayed the porthole

For the background I stamped Rusted Rivets randomly, and coloured with washes of Quinacridone Gold, Burnt Umber and Carbon black
Once dry I adhered the porthole and then worked Carbon black around it and brushed down to create rust runs

Giorgio
Starfish
Rusted Rivets
Microscopic

2 comments: