Sunday 8 January 2017

Stampotique Word Up Weekend and Anything Goes!



Time for Tags!, This year im going to do more of them!!
I started doing a few the backend of last year as I have found a company that do really large and heavy duty MDF Fernli Designs link here

Heres my Tag for Stampotique 'Word Up Weekend' which is a Design Team project showcasing the fabulous words and phrases available Stampotique Link
and it also fits the current 'Anything Goes' challenge using the fabulous fossil 'Fishbone' from France Papillion and 'Best Fishes' 

I applied a thin layer of DecoArt Media Crackle Paint Allowed to dry for a couple of hours
I then applied brushstrokes down the length and with my finger, DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics Cobalt Teal, Prussian Blue, Vermillion and Diarylide Yellow and using the Barcode stamo with Titanium White
I stamped Back Stazon using Stampotique Honeycomb and Barcode
Stamped Fishbone with clear embossing ink and sprinkled with an Antique Gold embossing powder
The tiny label tag was painted with DecoArt Metallic Gold followed with Quinacridone Good 
Stamped the text with Black Stazon and edged with the gold embossing powder 

2 comments:

  1. As i'll do more cards :) Love your tag♥ It seems i get addicted to fish fossils xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going to try this technique! Love it Jools! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete