Sunday 16 August 2015

Stampotique Animals

Party Animals
Stampotiques Animal Challenge hosted by Jackie more details here

Party Dog is a new stamp and I have longed to do a multi stamp scene, so I decided he needed some DJ Decks to get the party started!

I planned the layout around Party Dog and the Decks which were made out of the Carousel Stamp
I stamped the crow line, with Happy Head Appliances as Bunting along with characters
used masking fluid and then applied a purple colourwash
Removed the mask and coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noirs
Some of the characters were stamped separately, coloured and cut out

Stamps
Screaming Bunny
Stack of Birds
Crow Line
Barkabe
Dog
Carousel- DJ Decks
Bird Legs
Yum Yum
Kitten Sitting
Mr Stripes
Happy Head Appliances
Horse
Blah Blah Blah
Hare
Chessy
Wombat
Romek’s Balloons


DJ Party Dog’s playlist!
Stray Cats
The Byrd’s
Black Crows
Electric Hares
Tarantulas 
The Chipmunks
The Wombats
Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band
The Screamin' Ab Dabs
Snoop Doggy Dog
Band of Horses
Electric Hares
Bloodhound Gang
The Flamingos

Jools : )

7 comments:

  1. Jools .... So many animals ... It's fabulous!
    Thank you for joining in with my animals theme this week
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your party dog and guests, it's a wonderful card packed with colour and fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder what goes on in your head - boy I would love to live there for a while. You do have the most fantastic visions and makes!! I really love the creepy ones.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh Jools. Such fun I love it!
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING Jools. What an assemblage. Haven't seen anything this great in a long time. BRILLIANT! Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers challenge. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is incredible! Thanks for joining us at STampotique! DC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card <3 I love your animal party
    Thank you for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge!

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete