Sunday 26 October 2014

Stampotique Ghouls & Goblins

Ghouls & Goblins Family Tree

My project started life as a chrome effect jewellery tree, I covered it with DecoArt Texture glass followed by Carbon black acrylic

The frames were made with paper clay, using Martha Stewart moulds
These were painted with Carbon Black and once dry, I dry brushed with Dazzling Metallics Shimmering Silver

I stamped the Stampotique family on to card, then coloured with Distress Inks used as watercolours and mounted to the frames
Then attached embroider thread to hang and decorated with cobwebs and spiders!

8 comments:

  1. Had to pop over from FB to say I absolutely love this, another stunning Stampotique make
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jools, I love that tree, it is just fantastic, meet the Ghouls family, so original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, what a very clever project! Love your tree! Great use of those quirky stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Family tree, fantabulous and spookelicious haha!!! Love love it.. also your frames in Paperclay are uber gorgeous. Great Stampotique project Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant as always Jools, I love your family tree! Thank you so much for your continued support for the Stampotique challenges. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous project from you!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at the SDC blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so WOW!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete