Tuesday 19 November 2013

Clarity Stamps Challenge- Christmas


I decided that I would use the Clarity Folk Trees and wanted to create an Alpine theme

I started by making a print on the Gelli plate using DecoArt Prussian Blue, Dioxazine Purple and Shimmering Sliver Metallic, I applied random colour with a brayer than placed the Prima Grunge Chevron stencil and took a print
Then removed the stencil and took the ghost print which I used as it had more white relief which reflected snow covered mountains
I then stamped the trees with Stazon Royal purple and coloured with Promarker Petrol Blue and finished with a silhouette star

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jools, thank you for entering our Challenge. The Gelli background goes perfect with the Tree Stamp. I love these stamps and your card looks great. Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this a lot very different. Good luck in the Clarity Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Barbara would say "this is very arty" love it.
    Thanks for entering and Good Luck in the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete